The Vision Of Our Church
Change and Save Lives Through The Power of Jesus Christ and His Gospel.
Rob Curry brings over 26 years of pastoral experience. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Bible from Colorado Christian University and a Master’s in Organizational Leadership from Cairn University. He is married to Julie and has 3 children – Ryan, Amanda and Alyssa.
Ou Believes Are Based On The Bible
- THE TRINITY: There is one God who is one in essence and yet is a Trinity. The Trinity is seen in the distinct Persons of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- GOD THE FATHER: God the Father is fully God. He is an unequalled, eternal and self-sustaining Spirit. He is the Creator, Sustainer and Ruler of the Universe. He has perfect knowledge of all things, complete control of all things, is present everywhere, all-powerful, and unchanging.
- JESUS CHRIST: God the Son is fully God. Therefore, He is eternal and possesses the attributes of God. He became flesh and yet was fully God. He was born of a virgin, lived as our example, died in the place of sinners as a perfect, spotless sacrifice, rose from the dead, and ascended to heaven.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: The Spirit is the third person of the Trinity and is fully and equally God. Therefore, He is a Person, He is eternal, and He possesses the same nature and attributes of God. Some of His works in salvation include convicting of sin, bringing the gospel to light and sealing believers.
- MAN: Man was created by God on the sixth day of creation. Man is not to be classed on the same level as any other creation on earth since he was created in the image of God. Although the image of God in man has been distorted by sin, the image remains in that man is a spiritual being, has rational capabilities, has self-awareness, is creative, etc.
- SIN: To sin is “to miss the mark”. God’s “mark” is holiness which includes spiritual purity and being set apart. Scripture is clear that all men have sinned. Because man chose to sin against God in the Garden of Eden he incurred the wrath of God in both physical and spiritual death.
- SALVATION: Christ was the substitution for us in that He suffered in our place the death that we deserve. Salvation comes by God’s grace, is offered to us as a free gift and is solely taken hold of through faith in Christ and His finished work on the cross.
- THE BIBLE: The Bible is breathed by God and is the product of the Holy Spirit moving men to write the 66 books of the Bible. It is inerrant in its original writings. God’s Word is the ultimate and final authority in matters of faith and practice.
- LAST THINGS: The return of Jesus Christ is imminent and will be personal and pre-millennial. Unbelievers will be separated from God and experience everlasting conscious torment in hell. Believers will be received into heaven and will experience everlasting life and fellowship with God.
- MARRIAGE: God’s design for romantic love, marriage and sex is a monogamous relationship between a man and a woman.